Friday 2 November 2012

My First Semester

Time passes~~
First semester gone, second semester starts
And now is the 3rd week of my 2nd semester.
A long long time didn't renew my blog
So now I would like to introduce my first semester...hehehehe

This was my Moral Studies Lecturer, and this photo was taken after my first presentation in my life ever...

And I was the group leader, but I don't why my groupmates were all girls??

This was my IPS(Introduction to Probability and Statistics) lecturer.

This was my BCOM (Basic Concepts of Mathematics) lecturer.

This was my Chemistry lecturer.
Now I missed her very much leh... A very kind teacher i meet. ^^

This is when I first time doing lab in the collage,
and first time went for charity run

P/S: For this blog, I just wanna upload picture to share with all of you. Nothing more i can write. And sorry for late update because lazy and poor line...

No comments:

Post a Comment